The Fire Risk Assessment course is aimed at managers, supervisors and staff, who as part of their duties are required to undertake the process of Fire Risk Assessment, including preparing and reviewing existing assessments.
Using a range of formats and templates for Fire Risk Assessment, the course will be inclusive of the following elements:
- Moral, Legal and Financial reasons for Health & Safety
- Specifics of Fire Risk Assessment
- Overview of the Fire Regulatory Reform Regulations 2005
- Overview of Management of Health & Safety Regulations, Regulation 3 – The Requirements of Risk Assessment
- What is a Hazard?
- What is Risk?
- The 5 steps to Risk Assessment
- Principles of prevention
- Reviewing Risk Assessments in light of a near miss or incident
- Control measures
- Practical exercises
Each delegate will receive a practical guidebook on how to complete a General Risk Assessment & Fire Risk Assessment and a guidebook on worked practical examples of Hazards & Risks, with associated practical control measures.
Each delegate will also receive course materials detailing the key points covered by the course, and a certificate of completion which will be posted within 14 days of the date of the course.
Maximum Number of Delegates: 16