The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH) Awareness course is aimed at those with the responsibility for using or storing chemicals and substances that can put people’s health at risk.
This course includes the following elements:
- CoSHH Regulations
- Chemicals (Hazard, Information and Packaging for Supply) (CHIP) Regulations
- Global Harmonized System for Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Understanding Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Routes of Entry
- Health Effects of Exposure
- Protecting against exposure
- Safe handling of substances
Each delegate will receive course materials detailing the key points covered in the course, a formatted template to carry-out CoSHH assessments and a certificate of completion. The certificates will be posted within 14 days of the date of the course.
Maximum Number of Delegates: 12