CLICK HERE – to download our full brochure
The Manual Handling Assessors course is aimed at managers, supervisors and employees with responsibility for either managing or directly involved in manual handling operations. The course is designed to give delegates a comprehensive understanding of all the principles of manual handling and the principles of assessment in accordance with legislation. Delegates will gain the necessary skill to enable them to undertake manual handling assessments with confidence.
This course includes the following elements:
- Stresses and strains of incorrect manual handling
- Mechanics of the spine
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Handling techniques
- Principles of lifting and carrying
- Principles of pushing and pulling
- Mechanical aids
- Assessment of task, load, environment and individual capability
- Procedures for manual handling assessments
- Practical manual handling assessment
Each delegate will receive course materials detailing the key points covered in the course, and a certificate valid for 5 years. The certificates will be posted within 14 days of the date of the course.
Maximum Number of Delegates: 16