John – You are the unsung hero of our film!! Thank you for always being there and for being amazing!! – GD (Producer) Classified Films – Official Secrets
Thank you for your production exit review/summary for ‘Tolkien’. Although I was unable to visit your production, you provided me reports and pictures/videos which, brought me right to Liverpool throughout prep/shoot/wrap. We owe you a great amount of gratitude and thank you for your excellent safety over site on this ambitious production. I look forward to working with you again. – CC (Safety Manager) 20th Century Fox, Calaifornia
- The 1 day Emergency First Aid course was very thorough and I felt confident in applying the knowledge in a real situation.
- I think it was really helpful for the trainer to show us the different epi-pens, asthma pumps etc. so we are familiar with them if we ever need to locate one for somebody.
- Nothing negative tbh. The training was engaging and lots of hands on experience which will hopefully make it all ‘stick’.
- The presenter was engaging and approachable.
- I really liked that we started with a discussion of the bystander effect. It reinforced as we learned the first aid responses that we should not be afraid to use them.
Staff – Mereo BioPharma
The Fire Awareness training was relevant and current, showed us how simple measures can prevent fires in the work place and at home. What to check for, how to do risk assessments, what things to consider. – JK (Practice Manager) City & Hackney GP’s Consortium
Thank you for all the handouts for the Fire Awareness course. I’d like to also thank you on hosting a very informative and enjoyable course, I feel that I walked away from the day with a greater understanding of fire awareness; it was exactly what I would want from a course. All my questions where answered and I learnt a lot about what to do if I found myself in a fire emergency situation, as well how to help prevent fires from starting. – GC (Services Manager) Lookahead Housing and Care
The First Aid training was brilliant! John knew the content very well and added real life examples so we would remember things. John allowed us to continually ask questions and always gave the time to answer them. There were plenty of different practicals and they become more challenging as the course progressed, so we had plenty of opportunity to practice new skills we had learnt. The environment was made to be very comfortable and friendly. We were allowed to arrive early and leave late, if we needed to have some extra practice. The training was also related to our client group which many are very vulnerable. Thank you! – Freya (Support Worker) Lookhead Housing and Care
I think the 3 day First Aid training was amazing! I find it easier to learn practically, so it was a great balance between the theoretical side of things and the actually practicing the techniques. I feel much more confident after receiving this training and John was very knowledgeable and friendly. MANY THANKS! – NV (Care Assistant)