The Audience Coordinator plays a crucial role in ensuring the health and safety of those people brought into studios and attending events. In addition they are also required to ensure that an audience does not bring additional risks to the studio or event. Safety arrangements and information must be communicated to audiences. The course has been designed to help the coordinator understand how this is best achieved.
The aim of the course is to provide those who co-ordinate audiences with an understanding of their role and an overview of the Health and Safety issues they need to consider to ensure the health and safety of audiences, staff and contributors whilst they are attending a studio or event
This course includes the following elements:
- Audience Coordinators’ roles and responsibilities
- Audience safety re smoke effects, noise etc
- Studio safety: maintaining fire exits and routes
- Audience safety on the studio floor
- First-aid and emergency arrangements
- Audience and special needs
- How to deal with drugs, alcohol and weapons etc
- Powers of arrest and search
- How to deal with violent behaviour
- Audience vetting
- Audience profile
Each delegate will receive course materials detailing the key points covered in the course, and a certificate of completion. The certificates will be posted within 14 days of the date of the course.
Maximum Number of Delegates: 16