The Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Awareness & Assessor course is aimed at all Display Screen Equipment users and those who need to carry out individual assessments of other users workstations, whether that be single screen or multi-screen set-ups.
This course includes the following elements:
- Introduction to Display Screen Equipment
- DSE Regulations outlined
- Musculoskeletal disorders and other health risks from using DSE
- Workstation analysis (self-assessment)
- Regulations detailed (equipment, environment, work routines, eyesight)
- Seated posture and selecting the right chair
- Information and training
- Pregnancy and DSE issues
- Ill health prevention / management
- Assessing DSE support aids (wrist rest, foot stalls, mouse devices, etc)
- Record Keeping
- Practical training
Each delegate will receive course materials detailing the key points covered in the course, an on-line DSE / Workstation assessment format and a certificate of attendance. The certificates will be posted within 14 days of the date of the course.
Maximum Number of Delegates: 10